10 reasons to tweet for business
Here are 10 great business reasons to use Twitter:
- Manage customer gripes before they spread: Intercept
and deal with problems while the customer is still at the
muttering-on-Twitter stage. It impresses the steam out of them
when they realize their matter just got resolved without having
to dial your 800 number. And good news travels fast.
- Technical support: As above...provide instant answers
while clients are picking other people's brains on
Twitter. They may as well be picking the right one.
- Reputation management: See what people are saying about you
brand, intercept negative chatter, and make it all better.
- Identify yourself as an expert: Can you think of a better way
of being recognized as an expert in your field other than
getting out there and being one? And in the spirit of
social networking, share some of that expertise for free.
- Hang out with your target audience: How else will you know
what's on their minds? And instead of anticipating their needs,
just ask them.
- Get more by giving more: Give away
coupons, freebies, promo codes, and
event invitations. Your loyal followers will share them with an even larger
base of followers and then you'll get more followers and they'll
- Support your cause: Does your company sponsor charities, or are
you a non-profit? Ask your Twitter followers to to add their
voice, or their dollars, to your cause.
- Get found on Google: Google includes tweets in its
real-time search results. And in its regular results too.
- Keep an eye on your industry: Watch what your competitors are
doing, receive breaking industry news as it happens, follow key
- Keep customers up-to-speed with product and store info:
Announce upgrades, recalls, extended holiday hours, sale
We'll set up your
Twitter account with a custom background and tutor you in
the art of business tweeting. Or, if you're too busy...we'll tweet for you.
Ask us about Twitter for your business.